Diet for Fat Loss Program, Healthy Meal Plan
Diet is very important in every fat loss program. One who decides to opt for a fat loss program shall always be clear about the results. Like males who want to lose weight and gain muscular body will be given a little different healthy meal plan in a fat loss program than those who simply want to hit the ideal weight. Diet for fat loss also varies according to age of participant and also his or her health condition. Fat loss programs which provide a general diet plan for all are not so trustworthy, because ignoring one's age and health condition is very risky and dangerous.
Exclude potato from vegetables and grapes, litchi, bananas and mangoes from fruits, remaining ones are safe bet as diet for fat loss program. Even if you are not following any prescribed fat loss program and trying to lose weight on your own trust these than any other food for that sake. Veggies are free of fat and full of nutrients, combination of veggies in diet provide optimum nutrition which is easily digestible and get absorbed in the body completely. Seasonal vegetables shall not be ignored in the diet for fat loss programs as these are recommended by nature. So, include steamed or boiled form of these to gain sufficient dose of those nutrients which are missing even in healthy diet.
If you are seeking a muscular and fitter body along with weight loss then eating mixed diet for fat loss program is far better than strict veggie one. Reason is that minerals like iron are easily available in bio-available form through non-veggie sources than veggies ones. For elderly people diet rich in calcium, vitamin C, D and E is the most effective one, as it not only reduces weight but also supplements minerals which take care of general old-age problems like weak bones, deteriorating muscular endurance and poorly functioning nervous system. Diet for fat loss program is vital and very crucial and for healthy weight loss and better health it needs customized approach rather than generalized.
Healthy meal plan for adult males and females who want to gain ideal body weight
- A glass of lemon juice with warm water every day on an empty stomach in the morning.
- At least 7 meals comprising of fresh fruits only and 7 meals of fresh boiled or steamed vegetables only per week. Distribute these meals evenly over entire week. One can use olive oil, vinegar and lemon juice for dressing and taste.
- Seven cups of brown rice and not more than 14 wheat breads or roti per week. Consume one cup of cooked lentils seasoned with lemon juice every day.
- Four glasses of milk and four cups of yoghurt per week distributed evenly over a week.
- Few cups of green tea every day or black tea or coffee without sugar.
- Maintain healthy water intake approximately 10-12 glasses every day.
Healthy meal plan for middle aged obese women
- A glass of lemon juice every morning on an empty stomach with warm water.
- 7-10 meals of soy products barring soy milk and butter, include boiled soybeans and nuggets mainly in the meals.
- 14-18 meals per week comprising of fruits and vegetables and similar number of meals comprising of brown rice and whole grains.
- Ensure sprouted breakfast at least 3-4 times in a week. Use honey or lemon juice for dressing.
- Tomato soup every evening few hours before dinner including vegetables and spices like garlic, ginger, etc.
- Include fruit juices in the diet on average two glasses a day or drink one glass of vegetable juice in a day.
- Avoid potato and fruits like bananas, mangoes, grapes and litchi and use them sparingly not more than once or twice a week.
Healthy meal plan for elderly males and females
- Include steamed vegetables in the diet every day like bottle gourd, carrots, green leafy vegetables, roots and nuts.
- Drink one or two glasses of vegetable juice every day.
- Prepare a soup made of seasonal vegetables and with one or two teaspoons of any variety of lentils with it.
- Include brown rice and whole grains more in dinner.
- One glass of milk every day and plate of fruits like papaya, water melon, banana, apples, avocado, pineapple, etc.
- Few cups of green tea instead of any other drink every day.
These are few suggestions to form a weekly diet for fat loss program according to age group. This plan can be customized according to convenience and health condition for better results. One shall also take doctor's advice if under-going any treatment before switching over this program. People seeking stronger and muscular body shall include egg whites, boiled chicken, salmon and red meat to maintain optimum supply of minerals and protein to gain muscles.